Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Studying the Motions 1: Fendi Spring 2013





I have fallen into a deep hole of old fashion videos.  I have watched at least 50 videos of old runway shows, features, and a few episodes of House of Style by MTV.  Sparked by my curiosity with Paris Fashion Week, happening now. I have been lucky, enough to see some of the buzz and change in the city, as I walk to and from class.  I am avoiding my responsibilities as a student, quite possibly running as far away as possible into the wonderland of the fashion world.

I just saw a feature on the Fendi Spring 2013 show.  I loved it! So much so that I needed to take note of it.  The construction of the clothes, shoes and bags were amazing!  I love the colorfulness and the shapes in and on the clothes.  Its fun, but in a wearable way.  Perhaps, a summer dinner and movie in the city park sort of way.

(I collection reminds me of the world of Rolly Polly Olly.  I used to watch that show as a kid. Ahh the good old days)  The inspiration comes from a 60's Italian furniture company.  (I can see that too.)
When the model walks, the color disappears and reappears. 





  


The beading and Fabrics for this show are amazing!!

Mod TV:


I really liked the music too.
Watch the full show here:
https://vimeo.com/59358127

The photos:
http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2013-ready-to-wear/fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment