Sunday, March 1, 2015

On a Saturday Afternoon



I love my finds as much as the next girl.  My jacket is a red suede from.... wait for it..... Goodwill! It was 4 dollars! I nearly had a conniption in the store.  I was so ecstatic to find the jacket spitting image for the upcoming trend for this Spring. We have to find excitement in the little things in life.  The jacket looks like it could be from Louis Vuitton and Chanel's 70's invasion for Spring 2015.  I am so ready for spring, I plan to wear it everyday. 
When I returned home, my mother tells me she owned a jacket just like it.  I resent my mother, just the slightest, for giving it away.  
Besides, my new favorite jacket, I am wearing the Amos Boot and white tee shirt from, my favorite and employer, AllSaints, high socks, tights, and shorts. This look could also be sported with black skinny jeans, unfortunately it was laundry day for me.   




Trussardi Spring 2015
Chanel Spring 2015
Louis Vuitton Spring 2015

Acne Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment