Thursday, June 25, 2015

New New Sewing Project

Just a few weeks ago, I finished this dress.  I am in love with this fabric.  It is a ribbed stretch knit that I found at the warehouse.  I am in love with the warm colors,  It was not as difficult to stitch on the collar as I thought.  Not bad for no pattern. 




I was inspired by this photo...


Sienna Miller wearing Celine Spring/Summer 2015


I paired it with red heels.  Because the dress is so long on me, hitting at mid-calf,  I  learned that for longer dresses and skirts it is important to wear heals to accentuate the legs.  I wore a brown leather belt around the waist and a long gold pendant. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
New Dresses on the Way...  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment